WE ARE SPECIALISTS IN STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS IN AFRICA
We have a track record of delivering pan-African and regional programmes right across the continent for high-profile individuals, multi-national investors and campaigning organisations.
As well as a specialist Africa expertise in our London office, Portland’s Nairobi team acts as a valuable resource for insight, news and information on Africa, guiding client strategies and providing world-class tactical capability in Kenya and East Africa.
Across highly diverse markets, we pride ourselves on managing our network effectively, ensuring uniformly high standards and providing clients with a single contact point. Our Nairobi team is integrated into a network of top agencies across Africa.
We are experts in integrated communications in Africa. Our pioneering study, ‘How Africa Tweets’, measured how Twitter has impacted communications throughout the continent.
- Providing global media relations for the annual Prize and Index announcements for the Mo Ibrahim Foundation.
- Advising on digital and media strategy for the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation in Africa.
- Highlighting the socioeconomic contributions of SABMiller.
- Conducting a global perceptions audit and advising on external affairs strategy for Tullow Oil.
- Supporting thought leadership and profile raising for the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa.
For more information about Portland’s work in Africa, please contact Robert Watkinson.